Yue Zhang received her master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (M. Sc.) from Technische Universität München (TUM), one of the first three German Excellence Universities, in 2013. She is working towards her PhD degree as a researcher in the Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing Group at TUM's Institute for Human-Machine Communication, focusing her research on novel machine learning approaches for holistic computational paralinguistic. She is a reviewer for the IEEE Signal Processing Letters, the IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, and the ELSEVIER Computer Speech and Language. Her main area of involvement has been with the EU-FP7 starting grant project iHEARu.
- Novel Machine Learning Approaches
- Holistic Computional Paralinguistics
- Crowdsourcing for Speech Processing
FP7 ERC Starting Grant iHEARu: Intelligent systems' Holistic Evolving Analysis of Real-life Universal speaker characteristics
- Björn Schuller, Stefan Steidl, Anton Batliner, Julien Epps, Florian Eyben, Fabien Ringeval, Erik Marchi, Yue Zhang: "The INTERSPEECH 2014 Computational Paralinguistics Challenge: Cognitive & Physical Load", to appear in Proc. INTERSPEECH 2014, ISCA, Singapore, Singapore, ISCA, 14.-18.09.2014.
- Björn Schuller, Yue Zhang, Florian Eyben, Felix Weninger: "Intelligent systems' Holistic Evolving Analysis of Real-life Universal speaker characteristics", to appear in Proc. 5th International Workshop on Emotion Social Signals, Sentiment & Linked Open Data (ES³LOD 2014), satellite of LREC 2014, Reykjavik, Iceland, 26.-27.05.2014.
- Erik Marchi, Yue Zhang, Florian Eyben, Fabien Ringeval, Björn Schuller: "Autism and Speech, Language, and Emotion – a Survey", invited for Evaluating the Role of Speech Technology in Medical Case Management (H. Patil and M. Kulshreshtha, eds.), Berlin: De Gruyter, 2014.
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Computer Speech and Language (CSL), ELSEVIER